Wild Atlantic Way
Monday September 6th – Thursday September 9th 2021
The Wild Atlantic Way route follows the western coastal route and pinpoints some of Ireland’s most spectacular locations, including some of the finest beaches in the world. The WAW tourist trail uncovers some of the most beautiful and unexplored parts of Ireland. On this tour, we focus on Galway and Connemara with a day trip to one of the Aran Islands.
Your Holiday Itinerary
We visit Coole Park Literary Visitor Centre in Gort before a visit to Brigits Celtic Gardens, where the tradition of making Celtic crosses continues. Later, continue to Connemara and the lovely town of Clifden.
Today we take a drive through Connemara National Park to Leenaun and hop on board our boat at Killary Harbour for a cruise along Ireland’s only fjord. In the afternoon, we will be visiting Kylemore Abbey and the magnificent walled Victorian Gardens. Overnight in Clifden.
We will be taking the ferry from Rossaveal to discover Inis Mór, the largest of the Aran Islands. The Islands of Saints and Scholars are steeped in history and Irish culture and passengers will a have a day to discover the island. Travel back by ferry later in the afternoon and overnight near Galway.
Today we will travel through the rocky Burren National Park and visit the renowned Cliffs of Moher before returning home.
- Return Luxury Coach Transport
- Professional Driver / Guide who will act as Tour Manager for the group
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Full Breakfast on 3 mornings
- Evening meal on 3 evenings
- Visit to Coole Park Literary Visitor Centre & Park
- Celtic Cross Making Demonstration at Brigits Gardens
- Killary Fjord Harbour Cruise
- Kylemore Abby & The Victorian Walled Gardens
- Ferry Crossing to the Aran Islands
- Tour on Inis Mór
- Cliffs of Moher
- Burren National Park
*€90 Single Supplement