The Royal Welsh Agricultural Show
Sunday 19th July - Wednesday 22nd July 2020
The role of the modern Royal Welsh Show is a rounded one. As well as its principal function of showcasing the cream of Welsh livestock and the highest quality food and drink produced in Wales, it encompasses the wider spectrum of farming and rural life and successfully bridges the gap between town and country. It provides something to interest everyone including forestry, horticulture, crafts, countryside sports, Sports Village and a programme of exciting entertainment that continues throughout each of the four days of the event.
- Return Luxury Coach Transport and Return Ferry
- Professional Driver / Guide who will act as Tour Manager for the group
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Evening Meal on 3 evenings
- Full Breakfast on 3 mornings
- General Admission ticket to the Royal Welsh Show on 2 days
We have an early start for our ferry sailing from Rosslare before arriving at our hotel.
Enjoy a full day at the Royal Welsh Farm Show, the highlight of the British Agricultural calendar.
Enjoy a second full day at the Royal Welsh Farm Show, with a full programme of events and welcoming thousands of visitors from across the Ireland, the UK and Europe.
Today we will return by ferry to Rosslare and Ireland