The Legends and Valleys of Wonderful Wales
Sunday 20th September – Thursday 24th September 2020
There is so much to discover in beautiful Cymru! Wales is a country steeped in history, from the grandeur of the castles and the magic of the traditional steam-powered railways to the mountain highs of Snowdonia National Park and the depths of the underground coal mines. On this tour we will discover some of the nation’s highlights in both the north and south of the country.
- Return Luxury Coach Transport
- Professional Driver / Guide who will act as Tour Manager for the group
- Return ferry from Ireland to the UK
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Evening meal on 4 evenings
- Full breakfast on 4 mornings
- Visit to Caernarfon Castle
- Train Ride on the Welsh Highland Railway
- Entry to Bodnant Gardens
- Visit to Silver Mountain Mining Experience
- Admission to the National Botanic Gardens of Wales
Board your luxury coach and travel via Dublin to Caernarfon in Wales. Enjoy some free time to explore this beautiful city before your evening meal.
This morning we step back in time and take a train ride on the Ffestiniog & Welsh Highlands Railway before travelling through Snowdonia National Park on our way to visit the beautiful village of Betws-y-Coed. Later in the afternoon we will visit the stunning Bodnant Gardens, nestled in the foothills of Snowdonia.
Today we begin with a tour of Caernarfon Castle and its imposing towers before travelling south to the lovely coastal town of Aberystwyth. In the afternoon we will take a historic tour through the Silver Mountain Mining Experience. In the evening we will travel on to the southern part of the country.
Today we will enjoy a visit to the National Botanic Gardens of Wales before an afternoon tour along to the lovely Welsh coast and a visit to the beautiful town of Tenby.
Today we will return by ferry to Ireland to our starting base.