The Balmoral Agricultural Show
Tuesday May 10th – Thursday May 12th 2022
The Balmoral Show is Ireland’s biggest annual extravaganza of all things Agricultural and Food and entertains and educates the entire family. There will be approximately 520 trade exhibitors and 1,000 livestock exhibitors at the event. With an astounding level of agricultural competition, stunt attractions, shopping, displays and crafts, the Balmoral Show is always a fantastic day out!
Your Holiday Itinerary
Today we will travel to Belfast with a visit to the Irish National Stud and Japanese Gardens along the way and a stop for lunch on route. Enjoy a whistle-stop city tour when you arrive in Belfast.
Enjoy a full day at the Balmoral Agricultural Show in Lisburn, Northern Ireland’s largest agricultural event.
In the morning we will return to the Balmoral Show for a half day visit before boarding the coach and returning home, with a break for dinner along the way.
Your 3-Day Holiday includes
- Return Luxury Coach Transport
- Professional Driver / Guide who will act as Tour Manager for the group
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Evening Meal on 3 evenings
- Breakfast on 2 mornings
- Lunch on one day
- General Admission ticket to the Balmoral Show on 2 days
- Whistle-stop city tour in Belfast
- Irish National Stud & Japanese Gardens
€70 Single Supplement
Please note: Valid Passport will be Required to Travel