River Seine Experience Cruise
- June 2020
Wednesday 24th June 2020 - 8 nights
Departing from Belfast
from €829 per person sharing
A palette of summer delights
From the Emerald Isle, Magellan drops anchor at the beautiful Isles of Scilly with a chance to visit Tresco’s Abbey Gardens. Explore charming St Peter Port and the scenic delights of Guernsey before cruising the River Seine to Rouen. Discover this ‘city of a hundred spires’ and walk in the footsteps of Joan of Arc. An overnight stay here offers the chance to visit Monet’s celebrated garden in Giverny.
Prices can vary for this cruise, please contact us for more information.
St. Mary’s, Isles of Scilly
The magical Isles of Scilly lie 28 miles off the coast of Cornwall. St Mary’s, the largest of the five inhabited islands, is a delight with white sand beaches, tranquil waters and stunning seascapes. Optional excursions explore both St. Mary’s and Tresco, two of the beautiful cluster of islands that are worlds apart from everyday life.
St. Peter Port, Guernsey (Channel Islands)
The attractive town of St. Peter Port is a delight with cobbled streets, steep stairways and alleyways winding their way down between the houses to a picturesque waterfront of grey and white stone buildings. The second largest of the Channel Islands has a wonderful coastline with beautiful bays, and pastoral scenery.
Rouen is the historic capital of Normandy, situated 75 miles from the Seine estuary. Victor Hugo called Rouen ‘the city of a hundred spires’. Its Old Town is a delightful maze of narrow, cobblestone streets lined with wonderful gothic churches including the magnificent Cathedrale Notre Dame and the Eglise St. Maclou. Joan of Arc was burned at the stake in 1431 at Rouen’s Place du Vieux-Marche.
Prices can vary for this cruise, please contact us for more information on the River Seine Experience.
- 24-06-20 – Depart Belfast at 17.00
- 25-06-20 – Cobh at 20.00 – Arrive 07.00, depart 18.00
- 26-06-20 – St. Mary’s, Isles of Scilly (United Kingdom) – Arrive 07.00, depart 18.00
- 27-06-20 – St. Peter Port, Guernsey (Channel Islands) – Arrive 07.00, depart 18.00
- 28-06-20 – Cruising River Seine
- 28-06-20 – Rouen (France) – Arrive 09.45
- 29-06-20 – Rouen (France) – Depart 10.00
- 30-06-20 – Cruising River Seine
30-06-20 – At sea
- 01-07-20 – Greenock, Scotland (United Kingdom) – Arrive 09.00, depart 22.00
- 02-07-20 – Belfast – Arrive 07.00
Visit some world-renowned gardens on this delightful River Seine Experience Cruise. Visit the Isles of Scilly and Guernsey. Cruise the River Seine to Rouen.