River Seine Experience Cruise
- Aug 2020
Thursday 27th August - 7 nights
Departing from Belfast
from €669 per person sharing
This cruise will certainly provide a splash of colour with the opportunity to visit some world-renowned gardens including Claude Monet’s celebrated garden at Giverny and the scenic delights of floral Guernsey. Cruise the beautiful River Seine with its panoramic vistas; discover a treasury of Gothic architecture in Rouen; and explore the Normandy countryside from Le Havre.
St. Peter Port, Guernsey (Channel Islands)
The attractive town of St. Peter Port is a delight with cobbled streets, steep stairways and alleyways winding their way down between the houses to a picturesque waterfront of grey and white stone buildings. The second largest of the Channel Islands has a wonderful coastline with beautiful bays, and pastoral scenery.
Rouen is the historic capital of Normandy, situated 75 miles from the Seine estuary. Victor Hugo called Rouen ‘the city of a hundred spires’. Its Old Town is a delightful maze of narrow, cobblestone streets lined with wonderful gothic churches including the magnificent Cathedrale Notre Dame and the Eglise St. Maclou. Joan of Arc was burned at the stake in 1431 at Rouen’s Place du Vieux-Marche.
Prices can vary for this cruise, please contact us for more information on the River Seine Experience.
- 27-08-20 – Depart Dublin at 18.00
- 28-08-20 – At Sea
- 29-08-20 – St. Peter Port, Guernsey (Channel Islands) – Arrive 07.00, depart 18.00
- 30-08-20 – Cruising River Seine
- 30-08-20 – Rouen (France) – Arrive 12.30
- 31-08-20 – Rouen (France) – Depart 03.00
- 31-08-20 – Cruising River Seine
- 31-08-20 – Le Harve (France) – Arrive 12.00, Depart 21.00
01-09-20 – At sea
- 02-09-20 – Liverpook (UK) – Arrive 05.30, depart 20.00
- 03-09-20 – Dublin – Arrive 05.45
Visit some world-renowned gardens on this delightful River Seine Experience Cruise. Visit the Isles of Scilly and Guernsey. Cruise the River Seine to Rouen.