Galway, Connemara & the Aran Islands
Sunday May 24th – Wednesday May 27th 2020
The Wild Atlantic Way route follows the western coastal route and pinpoints some of Ireland’s most spectacular locations, including some of the finest beaches in the world. The WAW tourist trail uncovers some of the most beautiful and unexplored parts of Ireland. On this tour, we focus on Galway and Connemara before travelling to the Aran Islands and returning via Co. Clare.
Your 4-day holiday itinerary
We visit Coole Park Literary Visitor Centre in Gort before a visit to Brigits Celtic Gardens, where the tradition of making Celtic crosses continues. Later, continue to Connemara and the lovely town of Clifden.
Today we cruise along Killary Harbour, Ireland’s only fjord. In the afternoon, we will be visiting Kylemore Abbey and the magnificent walled Victorian Gardens. Overnight in Clifden.
Today we explore the Island of Saints & Scholars, Inis Mór, steeped in Irish traditions and culture. In the evening return by ferry to Doolin and overnight in Ennistymon.
In the morning visit the renowned Cliffs of Moher before a visit to the Burren Centre and the Burren National Park.
- Return Luxury Coach Transport
- Professional Driver / Guide who will act as Tour Manager for the group
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Full Breakfast on 3 mornings
- Evening meal on 3 evenings
- Visit to Coole Park Literary Visitor Centre & Park
- Celtic Cross making demonstration at Brigits Gardens
- Killary Fjord Harbour Cruise
- Entry to Kylemore Abby & The Victorian Walled Gardens
- Ferry Crossing to the Aran Islands
- Tour on Inis Mór
- Visit to the Cliffs of Moher
- Visit to the Burren Centre and the Burren National Park