Explore Edinburgh and the Royal Military Tattoo Parade
Tuesday 18th August – Saturday 22nd August 2020
A country steeped in history and surrounded with stunning natural beauty, Scotland is always a top destination for visitors. As we take a cruise on lovely Loch Lomond and visit the majestic Kelpies, we will also explore the Trossachs National Park and marvel at the engineering of the Falkirk Wheel. We will also take a tour in Edinburgh City before taking in the annual Royal Military Tattoo Parade at the entrance to Edinburgh Castle.
- Return Luxury Coach Transport with Return Ferry
- Professional Driver / Guide who will act as Tour Manager for the group
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Evening meal on 3 evenings
- Lunch on one day
- Full breakfast on 4 mornings
- Tour at the Auchentoshan Distillery
- Boat Cruise on Loch Lomond
- Canal Ride on the Falkirk Wheel
- Visit to the Kelpies Equine Structure
- Entry to Stirling Castle
- Guided tour in Edinburgh City
- Ticket to the Royal Military Tattoo Parade at Edinburgh Castle
Board your luxury coach and travel via Belfast to Scotland. On the first night we will be staying in Stranraer.
This morning we begin with a tour at the Auchentoshan Distillery near Glasgow before a leisurely afternoon cruise on Loch Lomond before arriving at our hotel in Drymen.
Today we will begin with a visit to Falkirk and the engineering marvel that is the Falkirk Wheel, the worlds’ only rotating boat lift. Afterwards, visit the majestic Kelpies, an imposing structure 30m high with two horse heads depicting ancient kelpies (shape shifting water spirits). In the afternoon we will visit Stirling and Stirling Castle, one of the most impressive castles throughout all Scotland.
Enjoy a guided tour of Edinburgh City and wander along the Royal Mile. Enjoy some free time to discover the city at your own pace before attending the traditional Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo Festival at Edinburgh Castle.
After a late night in Edinburgh relax this morning before we return to Ireland via Belfast.