Monday August 29th – Wednesday August 31st 2022
A two-night getaway to the west of Ireland to explore Connemara National Park, with its mountains, rugged landscapes and stunning coastlines. On this tour we will explore the county of Galway, including Cong, Clifden, Killary Fjord, Brigits Gardens, and of course the iconic Kylemore Abbey & Victorian Walled Gardens.
Your Holiday Itinerary
On the first day we visit Brigits Gardens, where the tradition of Celtic Cross making continues. We will also visit Clifden, the biggest town in Connemara, and take a drive along the Wild Atlantic Way route.
Today the group will enjoy a Killary Fjord cruise, a relaxing boat ride on Ireland’s only Fjord. Afterwards, we can enjoy a visit to the beautiful and ever-popular Kylemore Abbey & Victorian Walled Garden.
In the morning visit the nearby Connemara Sheep & Wool Centre before a stop in Cong to explore the Quiet Man Museum. Some free time in Galway City to finish before the return journey home.
Your 3-Day Holiday includes
- Return Luxury Coach Transport
- Professional Driver / Guide who will act as Tour Manager for the group
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Evening Meal on two Evenings
- Breakfast on two mornings
- Tea/Coffee & Scones on one day
- Kylemore Abbey & Victorian Garden
- Killary Fjord Cruise
- Connemara Sheep & Wool Centre
- Brigits Gardens
- Quiet Man Museum
- Galway City
*€40 Single Supplement