Monday April 15th 2024
A two-night getaway to the west of Ireland to explore Connemara National Park, with its mountains, rugged landscapes, and stunning coastlines. On this tour we will explore the county of Galway, including Cong, Galway City, Killary Fjord, Coole Park, the Connemara Sheep & Wool Centre and of course the iconic Kylemore Abbey & Victorian Walled Gardens.
Your Holiday Itinerary
Today we visit Coole Park. From there we will take a visit to Cong and the Quiet Man Museum.
Begin the day with a cruise along Killary Fjord, Irelands only fjord. From there we take a short drive to the iconic Kylemore Abbey & Victorian Walled Gardens.
After breakfast we will visit the Connemara Sheep & Wool Centre before arriving in Galway City.
Your 3-Day Holiday includes
- Return Luxury Coach Transport
- Professional Driver / Guide who will act as Tour Manager for the group
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Evening Meal on two Evenings
- Breakfast on two mornings
- Tea/Coffee & Scones on one morning
- Kylemore Abbey & Victorian Garden
- Killary Fjord Cruise
- Connemara Sheep & Wool Centre
- Coole Park
- Cong & The Quiet Man Museum
- Galway City
*€40 Single Supplement