Beautiful Belfast & the Causeway Coast
Monday August 2nd 2021 - Thursday August 5th 2021
Monday October 18th 2021 – Thursday October 21st 2021
The city of Belfast is filled with culture, history and modern redevelopment of its centre. This action-packed tour includes a visit to The Titanic Experience in Belfast, the Giants Causeway, a tour through the Glens of Antrim and along the scenic Antrim coast with an exhilarating visit to the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, and finish with a tour of the Irish National Stud and Japanese Gardens in Kildare.
Your Holiday Itinerary
Board your luxury coach and make your way to Belfast. We will enjoy a visit to Newbridge in Co. Kildare with time to explore the Newbridge Silverware Showrooms and Museum of Style Icons before arriving in Belfast.
Experience a tour along the scenic Antrim Coast and through the Glens of Antrim, visiting the Giant’s Causeway and the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge.
Enjoy a whistle-stop tour of Belfast City and visit the iconic Titanic Experience Visitor Centre with a free afternoon to explore the city further at your leisure.
This morning we will leave Belfast and stop in Kildare for a tour of the National Stud and Japanese Gardens before returning home.
- Return Luxury Coach Transport
- Professional Driver / Guide who will act as Tour Manager for the group
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Full Breakfast on 3 mornings
- Evening meal on 3 evenings
- Lunch on one day
- The Titanic Experience & SS Nomadic
- Giants Causeway
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Glens of Antrim
- Newbridge Silverware Showrooms and Museum of Style Icons
- Irish National Stud & Japanese Gardens
*€100 Single Supplement