Baltic Cities & St Petersburg Cruise
Monday 23rd September 2019
Departing from Cobh
A kaleidoscope of city splendour
Sophisticated Scandinavian cities, medieval Tallinn and imperial St Petersburg promise a mix of history, heritage, colour and culture on this classic Baltic Cities & St Petersburg Cruise. Whether cruising canals, visiting world-class museums, admiring outstanding architecture, or wandering through fascinating streets, eight fascinating ports of call promise something special. An overnight in St Petersburg will no doubt be the highlight.
There are a host of attractions in Rotterdam – a city of modern architecture and delightful culture. Over the centuries, it has grown from a fishing village into an international centre of trade. From Rotterdam choose to take an optional tour to Delft & The Hague or the UNESCO World Heritage site Kinderdijk.
Copenhagen is the largest city in Scandinavia, capital of Denmark and home to the world’s oldest monarchy. With beautiful parks and gardens, attractive 17th and 18th century buildings, grand castles and the elegant Amalienborg Palace. Cafes and restaurants are numerous along the cobblestone streets in historic Nyhavn. The atmospheric waterfront area is a popular meeting place along with the world’s oldest entertainment park Tivoli Gardens.
Founded by Peter the Great in 1703, St. Petersburg is an extraordinary city on the banks of the River Neva with opulent palaces, ornate churches and splendid parks. The magnificent Hermitage and its priceless treasures of art, the grandeur of Catherine’s Palace at Pushkin and gilded fountains in the gardens at Peterhof illustrate the lavish lifestyle of Russia’s former ruling elite. The birthplace of Russian ballet, St. Petersburg is the perfect place to take in the performing arts.
Prices can vary for this Baltic Cities & St Petersburg Cruise, please contact us for more information.
- 23-09-19 – Depart Cobh at 16.00
- 24-09-19 – Bristol Avonmouth (United Kingdom) – Arrive 04.00, depart 16.00
- 25-09-19 – At sea
- 26-09-19 – Amsterdam (Netherlands) – Arrive 13.30, depart 18.00
- 27-09-19 – At sea
- 28-09-19 – Copenhagen (Denmark) – Arrive 08.30, depart 15.00
- 29-09-19 – Warnemünde for Berlin (Germany) – Arrive 08.00, depart 22.00
- 30-09-19 – At sea
- 01-10-19 – Tallinn (Estonia) – Arrive 11.00, depart 16.30
- 02-10-19 – St. Petersburg (Russia) – Arrive 07.00
- 03-10-19 – St. Petersburg (Russia) – Depart 19.00
- 04-10-19 – Helsinki (Finland) – Arrive 07.45, depart 16.00
- 05-10-19 – At sea
- 06-10-19 – Aarhus (Denmark) – Arrive 09.00, depart 13.00
- 07-10-19 – At sea
- 08-10-19 – At sea
- 09-10-19 – Arrive Cobh, Cork 08.00